Serving injury victims in the Tri-cities, Columbia Basin, Eastern Washington and Oregon.

PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.

Your Injury Is Our Focus

Our entire practice is devoted to serving injured clients, when they need us, however they need us.

Others May Be Liable For Your Railroad Crossing Accident

Accidents that involve trains and railroads often result in serious injuries and even death. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a railroad accident, the law firm of Reinig, Barber & Henry can help. We help railroad accident victims seek maximum compensation for their losses.

We Focus Solely On Injury Claims

Our law firm’s sole focus is on personal injury. We are not a general practice firm, which means that we only provide services for injury cases and we do it well. If you have a railroad accident case, we have the experience, knowledge and ability to effectively advocate for you. If your loved one died as a result of their injuries, we can file a wrongful death action on their behalf.

If you live in Washington or the Tri-cities area and have been injured as a result of a railroad accident, we may be able to help.

Negligence And Railroad Crossings

There are many types of railroad accidents. Some involve freight trains, pedestrians, cars, trucks, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.

Among the many circumstances possible, railroad accidents can involve:

  • Pedestrian and train collisions
  • Vehicle and train collisions
  • Derailment
  • Faulty brakes
  • Faulty tracks
  • Faulty lights
  • Conductor negligence
  • Mechanical failures

Regardless of how it happened, if there is negligence involved you have a right to seek fair compensation.

Let Us Review The Facts Of Your Case

If you have been injured in a railroad accident, we are here to help. Contact us online or by telephone at 509-735-0535 for skilled, experienced help with your case.