Your Injury Is Our Focus
Our entire practice is devoted to serving injured clients, when they need us, however they need us.
Nathan William Henry
Nathan Henry is a passionate advocate who's practice centers around the representation of injured persons, including cases involving wrongful death, nursing home neglect or abuse, auto accidents, third party jobsite injuries, serious slip and fall cases and insurance disputes. Focusing his practice on a specific area of the law ensures knowledgeable and superior counseling in these types of cases and allows time for personal interaction with clients and promptness in returning phone calls.
Nathan earned his J.D. degree from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2005. Prior to attending law school, he attended Brigham Young University where he graduated with a degree in Italian Studies and an emphasis in Business Management. Nathan also has an associate's degree of art and science from Ricks College where he maintained a 4.0 GPA while playing football and was named by the NJCAA as an Academic All American. Nathan has participated in several personal injury jury trials in Eastern Washington, all of which resulted in verdicts in favor of the plaintiff and provided significant compensation for his clients. Nathan is a capable and experienced negotiator and has reached large settlements for his clients in personal injury cases ranging from nursing home neglect to wrongful death cases, auto accidents, third party jobsite injuries, slip and fall cases and insurance disputes. Nathan is a member of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the Washington and American Bar Associations. Nathan has been admitted to practice law in the Eastern District of Washington in Federal court and is licensed in Washington State courts.
Nathan's roots in the Tri-Cities area run deep. Nathan is the second of six children of long-time Pasco residents Bill and Carolyn Henry. Nathan excelled in football and soccer at Pasco High School and received a scholarship to play football at Ricks College. Before attending school at Ricks College, Nathan served a two year mission for his church in Italy where learned to speak fluent Italian and cook up a mean pasta sciuta. Nathan married his high school sweetheart, the former Staci Barber, and they are the proud parents of six children.
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Aviation Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Washington Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 2005
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Italian Studies
- Minor: Business Management
- Ricks College
- Associate's Degree of Art and Science
- Honors: NJCAA as an Academic All American