Your Injury Is Our Focus
Our entire practice is devoted to serving injured clients, when they need us, however they need us.
Levi F. Barber
Levi F. Barber graduated in 2007 from Arizona State University law school, a top tier law school. He takes great care with his clients, making sure they understand and are comfortable with the legal process and that calls are returned promptly. Levi was awarded the 2020 Outstanding Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyer in Washington State, and he was nominated and selected by the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers.
Levi has trial experience, being the lead attorney on multiple jury trials.
Levi enjoys practicing law and spends most of his time at the office, where he has found a nice camaraderie with his law partners. When he isn’t working, he spends his free time reading (Moby Dick is a current favorite), playing speed chess (close to a 1400 chess rating), practicing and performing jazz piano (patterned after the blues of Ray Charles) and with his wife and four children. He used to golf, but has found it too time consuming and frustrating and is taking a break. He has found some renewed interest in pick-up basketball, where he is a three point (not defensive) specialist.
Levi looks forward to meeting with people and helping them find solutions to legal issues. He spent two years in Southern Ukraine, and is fluent in conversational Russian.
Please feel free to call or email Levi with any questions. You can reach him at 509-396-6905 or by email at [email protected].
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Washington, 2007
- Washington Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Benton County Bar Association, Member
- Young Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- High School Basketball at Burbank High School, Coacher
- Rettig, Osborne, Forgette, a Tri-City Law Firm, Law Clerk
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2007
- Brigham Young University
- Major: Russian Language
- Minor: Business Administration
- Awarded the 2020 Outstanding Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyer in Washington State
- Nominated and selected by the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association