William L. Reinig Jr.
Bill Reinig and Lowell Barber, the founders in the Reinig, Barber & Henry law firm, have been given the highest rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the foremost national attorney rating service in the United State. Included in the announcement of July 30, 2002 from Martindale-Hubbell is the following:
"Congratulations. I am pleased to inform you that, as a result of an extensive and confidential peer review by members of your Bar, you have been awarded an AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell. The AV rating, which identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability, is a reflection of your expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence. Our ratings, established by attorneys for attorneys, clearly indicate that you demonstrate the highest professional and ethical standards." Learn More
Bill Reinig is a member of the American Bar Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association. He also has been a member of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association for over twenty years, having served in the past as the Eastern Washington Vice President, Chairman of the Tri-City Washington State Trial Lawyer Association Round Table Program, and he has served on various Washington State Trial Lawyer Association committees. Bill has passed both the Washington State Bar Exam and Oregon State Bar Exam and is licensed to practice in both states. He is also licensed to practice in Federal District Court in both the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington.
Bill is married with three children. His wife has been teaching at a local elementary school since 1979.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. - 1974
- Oregon State University - 1970
Honors and Awards
- "AV" Rating in Martindale-Hubbell, July 30, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Tri-City Washington State Trial Lawyer Association Round Table Program, Chairman